Wednesday 16 November 2011

Day 19-22

Day 19 – Share beauty advise and take a photo of your make up.
Beauty advise? Dear god, who am I to tell anyone how to look "beautiful"?
I guess all I can say is, if you wear make-up it's really a very good idea to get some primers because no one like it when their make-up gets smudged. Or, you can just do the old classic of hairpraying your make-up whe it's done to make it stick. Probably dangerous as fuck, but oh well.
Oh, and some more incredibly basic information that only "baby bats" could have missed; crimping irons are great if you're gonna tease your hair. It makes it a lot easier. A lot.

Anyhow, my make-up:


Day 20 – If you could dye your hair any colour what would it be?
Ehh, red. Which I have already dyed my hair for 5 years.

Day 21 – What body mod do you have or have you considered?
I've never seriously considered any body mod other than what I already have(pierced ears, rarely used). Partly because I'm scared of needles, but also because I would hate having something more about my body that I can't change at whim, and none of the mods I like are easy to remove...

Day 22 – If you could attend any Goth event what would it be?
There is no goth event that I really wish to attend. I guess I could go to WGT if more than five good bands were playing. I dunno. There aren't a lot of good goth events.

No comments:

Post a Comment